You may be receiving your results right now, and if you're happy with them, congratulations!
For some of you however, they might not be exactly what you wanted or expected to receive. The no-detriment calculations may also be causing some confusion, or you may feel you had personal circumstances affect your ability to do the work to the best of your ability. If you're feeling unhappy, this is completely normal, and we'd like to help you to work out your next steps.
We've put together a short guide on who to speak to depending on the question you currently have. We've also attached the University's FAQ file on the no-detriment policy, and the Undergraduate reassessment/deferral information.
Registry Services can help:
- With questions about how your classification has been calculated
- With questions on any other regulatory matters.
[No-Detriment FAQs] [UG Reassessment/Deferral Information]
|Registry Contact Details
||Opening Hours Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4pm
Students studying at a partner college or organisation should contact the Warrington and Partnerships Office on 01925 534396 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Department can help:
- If you think the wrong components have been used in the calculation of the no-detriment average
- If you have questions about reassessments in August
- With feedback on your assessments
|Your Department Details
||Please contact your department administrator or PAT
Student Futures can help:
- With offering wellbeing support and guidance if your results have impacted your wellbeing
- With discussing any financial/SFE concerns which have arisen from your results
|Wellbeing Team Details
||email@example.com (callbacks can be arranged)
||Opening Hours Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm
CSU Advice Service can help:
- By advising on academic appeals on the grounds of personal circumstances or procedural irregularity.
- With advice on budgeting tips, whether leaving University or needing to budget for a prolonged stay at University.
[Academic Appeals Guidance] [Budgeting Guidance]
|Advice Team Details
||By webform: [Click Here]